Germany and Austria competition
1 Introduction and subject matter of these terms and conditions
- The competition (the “Promotion”) is organized by Eurowings Aviation GmbH, Edmund-Rumpler-Straße 6, D-51149 Cologne, Germany (the “Promoter”).
- The following terms and conditions of participation shall apply between the promoter and the participants of the promotion. By participating in the promotion (2c), the participant accepts these terms and conditions.
2 Policy for participation in the promotion
- Participants must be aged 18 years or older with a residence in one of the European Countries. An individual may comment multiple times but can participate only once.
- The promotion excludes employees of the promoter and employees of partners of the Lufthansa Group as well as employees of other airlines.
- Every user who follows the Eurowings Facebook account, likes the post, tags a friend under the post and answers the competition task automatically participates. The posting texts may not be abusive or offensive, and may not conflict with Instagram policies.
- The promotion starts with the publishing time of the posting and ends on the 19th November 2018, 11:59 pm.
- The promoter reserves the right to exclude any participants who violate the terms and conditions of participation at any time and without notice. This particularly applies if the participant provides false information or infringes the rights of third parties. In the event of exclusion, prizes and benefits may also be withdrawn and reclaimed subsequently.
3 Prizes, winner notification and claiming prizes
- We are giving away two flights from one of the European Countries to one of the German or Austrian cities (travelperiod until 23.12.2018).
- Winners will be notified by a reply to their posted comment.
- If a participant does not claim acceptance of the prize within a period of 14 days their right to the prize shall be forfeited. In this case, a new winner will be chosen and notified.
- Prizes shall not be paid in cash or in material goods of any kind, nor exchanged, sold or transferred to another person. The transfer of prizes shall be coordinated with each winner individually.
4 Code of Conduct and Responsibility for Content and Information
- Participants must not bother other persons in the course of the action. For example, any messaging, forwarding or sharing functions may not be used to send messages if it is to be expected that their receipt by the recipients is undesirable.
5 Granting rights of use; Naming competition participants
- The participants agree that, associated with the promotion, their names may be published by the promoter or by third parties commissioned by him in online media (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, www.eurowings.com, e-mail newsletters, landing page) as well as Eurowings offline media (e.g. board magazine). The promoter is not obliged to name users.
- The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply.
- The legal process is excluded. There is no claim for the profit or the payment of the present value of the profit.
- Should individual provisions of these conditions of participation be or become invalid, the legal validity of the other conditions of participation shall not be affected. It is replaced by an appropriate regulation which is most appropriate to the purpose of the ineffective provisions.
- The contest is not linked to Facebook. It is not sponsored or organized in any way by Facebook, and does not create any legal claims against Facebook. All information within the framework of this promotion is provided exclusively by the promoter. The promoter releases Facebook from any claims of third parties in connection with this promotion.
The following data protection information is provided by the promoter within the promotion to clarify the following information on the use of personal data.
Basic data on data processing
- The promoter collects, processes and uses the participants’ personal data only in compliance with the relevant data protection regulations and, in principle, only for the provision, implementation and handling of the promotion and – as agreed - for newsletter emailing purposes.
- In no case will the promoter transmit personal data of the participants for advertising or marketing purposes or unauthorized for other purposes to third parties. The data of the participants are only forwarded to third parties if this is legally permitted or if a participant has given their consent in the forwarding.
- The promoter shall take organizational, contractual and technical security measures to ensure that the provisions of the data protection laws are observed, thus protecting the data managed by the promoter against accidental or deliberate manipulation, loss, destruction or access of unauthorized persons.